Saturday, August 06, 2005

dee, i'm so scare

i'm sorry, dee. about this. i'm read a news in detiknet. and i'm see the nickname. why the actions is so important. coz, i'm stupid. i don't know and don't want to know about the real condition of that organization. i'm sorry. and i'm so sorry. i don't mean to make a sensation. .. .. i don't understand, why the detiknet staff so detail look a for about me [oopsss, i mean about my nick].
thankz to my stupid feel [in the past, when i change my nick in dark side cyberworld].. .. it's make me undercover forever [i hope]. it's my second scared mind now. coz, the destruction was happen in local web. oh, my poor identity's. i want to stopping all my activities. but it's so hard, coz i don't have any activities than it [i mean a excisting activities]. sorry, honey. if you got search your nick's with google or any search engine. you'll get your a bad imagine aboyut it. sorry.
i just change my active email in FS [not my real accout FS but account virtual your's] oh, damn it. i'm so scare, dee. please, give me a power 4 stay strenght in my bad feeling. paranoia. it's the ultimate paranoia. i'm a paranoid. bitch you, baby... ... who give me all of this experience. time after time. in all my live dimension's. i'm scare. i'm scare. i'm scare. i'm really scare. i have to losing all this identities. losing forever from this cyberworld. see you in better feeling, dee. scare. i don't want to get in jail. coz, i don't think that my action make a bad effect. i don't think about it. i didn't. .... huehuehuehue,,, i'm cry. CHICKEN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home